3D surface inspection
Optical examination system for the automatic optical control of pipes: outer, inner and end surfaces as well as size accuracy.
Outer surfaces are examined for very small areas of damage while the Interior surfaces are examined particularly for chips and other particles.
Diameter, length, deflection/straightness and chamfers are examined for size accuracy.
- Test characteristics of the outer surface of the pipe: dents, kinks, striae, scratches and other defects
- Test characteristics of the inner surface: chips and other particles
- Resolution/accuracy from 0.01 mm
- Surface test characteristics from 0.05 mm
- Dynamic Verification: test results for various scenarios are verified and feed into the next test in real time
- Statistical evaluation of the test results for each test characteristic across freely selectable periods of time
- Storage and analysis of fault images
Flexible examination of: